Monday, August 4, 2008

Lets get this party started!

Lets start with a short intro. I love everything soccer. And whether you call it soccer, football, futball, calcio, or whatever it's my passion. It's the world's most popular game and has more countries in its world association, FIFA, than the United Nations (FIFA has 208 while the U.N. has 192).

So this blag will be my thoughts and opinions on everything soccer. You may see more bias towards the Italian Seria A, the English Premier League, the Spanish Primera, and the MLS, as those are the leagues I follow most closely, but I always have an eye on everything.
Please feel free to leave comments on anything I say or ask any questions. If you are new to the sport and want to know how certain leagues, competitions, or tournaments are run, just ask!


One warning: I'm a die hard AC MILAN fan. I bleed Red and Black.

3 comments:

dearprudence said...

ant?
lol, apparently the whole apartment's getting on this band wagon!
(btw it's cindy)

Robert said...

I like to think of it as a Blag wagon. I bet as soon as you write commentary, ESPN will say/write it on their website. (They do that)

Noah Leaf said...

So apparently you're trying as hard as you can to guarentee no one reads yer blog.